whatsiteprice.com is a free website worth, domain value calculator, website traffic checker, website statistics and website ranking checker tool. whatsiteprice.com helps you to find your or competitors' website price and valuation, estimated approximate website traffic, value of website/domain.
whatsiteprice.com estimates the website price(not the business price) with using several information with gathering, collecting and analyzing data from internet resources.
To estimate the worth of a website, whatsiteprice.com calculates with its own unique algorithm.
Try our website traffic checker free online tool to check website traffic analysis.
If you want to sell your website or buy a website you'll probably need to know the website value and domain name value and appraise it.
Maybe your domain or website worths thousands. Maybe you don't even think about to sell your website, but don't miss your chance, calculate estimated website price or your domain value and put it into your site to catch somebody who may want to interest with your web site.
Similar sites like is a free tool to find websites similar, alternatives or related to a given site. It helps you to find similar sites based on keyword overlap and shared audience.
How does whatsiteprice.com calculate and estimate website worth or domain value?
whatsiteprice.com algorithm KPIs are based on;
- estimated daily unique view(which is maybe the most important factor). Estimated daily unique visitors count is trying to be estimated with several sources like Alexa, Compete, Google Ad Planner etc... It is not %100 correct but with our tests it is very proximate for most of the websites. Unique user count is a common way of measuring the popularity of a website and is often used by potential advertisers or investors.
- daily pageview,
- estimated daily advertisement income(which will help to indicate the logical price of the domain). Daily Advertisement Revenue calculation is based on Adsense income. Today most of the webmasters use Google Adsense. Our estimation is trying to emulate for a better adsense usage if this website uses 3 adsense ads on all pages. It is not easy to calculate for different keywords because adsense can show an ad not related only the page content, adsense can choose a specific ad for visitor.
- alexa rank. Alexa is one of the most common website tracker. It measures sites traffic and compares all other websites traffic. It helps webmasters and advertisers to see the true marketing potential of website. Unfortunately it doesn't give always correct values because of manipulations. But it is still the most trustable tracker. And without alexa rank values it is hard to estimate a domain worth.
- Expired... domain google pagerank. Google pagerank is one of the most determining factor for a website quality today. And getting a high PR value is not an easy task. It requires lots of quality work. So Google pagerank value is an important factor for site price worth calculation. PageRank affects the number of pages of a website that get indexed by Google. So basically if you want more visitors with getting more pages indexed you have to increase PageRank. So we are using pagerank in our domain appraisal algorithm too.
- search engines google,yahoo and bing index status. The more pages that search engines index, the better. Search engines access websites to crawl site content and index some of the pages to their databases. They might don't index all the pages you have, mostly index pages with quality and unique content. So Indexing is one of the hardest factor if you have a big website, so we believe that search engine visibility is very important calculating the website value. If you have lots of pages indexed means that your domain has a lot possibility visited by my more visitors.
- domain age(which is important ranking factor for search engines). Domain age is an important SEO factor for search engines rankings because search engines use it for calculation trust and authority. Another thing is that spammers register and drop domains quickly, so spamming sites usually have newly registered domain names. But indexing of the site is more important from domain age.
- social media visibility, share count of your site on social media shows that your site has quality content(facebook, twitter, google+),
- backlink count(backlinks mean that links count that point to your domain from other websites and it's like a popularity rating for your site. google,yahoo,bing,alexa and total external backlink count. Low but quality backlinks are better than high but poor quality backlinks. So this value has a lower impact in our site price calculation algorithm. Backlinks are very related with Google pagerank so we believe that PR value is more important from backlink count.)
Note that if your website or domain is rather new, it won't be easy to make an accurate estimation because of less resources to check your domain.
|Daily Unique Visitors: Estimated daily unique visitors count. This value trying to be estimated with several sources like Alexa, Quantcast, Compete, Google Ad Planner etc... It is not %100 correct but with our tests it is very proximate for most of the websites.
Daily Pageviews: Estimated total Daily Pageview count.
Avg. Time On Site: Average time on website is calculated based on alexa values.
Daily Ads Revenue: Daily Advertisement Revenue calculation is based on Adsense income. Today most of the webmasters use Google Adsense. Our estimation is trying to emulate for a better adsense usage if this website uses 3 adsense ads on all pages.
Monthly Ads Revenue: Monthly Advertisement Revenue calculation is based on daily ad revenue basically.
Yearly Ads Revenue: Yearly Advertisement Revenue calculation is based on daily ad revenue basically.
Moz Links: Moz Link count. This value gives only the backlinks from another domains, it doesn't include internal(backlinks from the same website) backlinks count. Low but quality backlinks are better than high but poor quality backlinks. So this value has a lower impact in our site price calculation algorithm. Backlinks are very related with Google pagerank so we believe that PR value is more important from backlink count.
Majestic Referring Domains: Total unique number of domain count pointing to this website
Majestic Referring IPs: Total unique number of IP count pointing to this website. More than 1 website can be hosted from the same IP. This only counts as 1 if there is more than 1 website.
Alexa Backlinks: Alexa Backlink Count. Alexa indexes and shows the backlinks of a website very fast. You should always check your competitors alexa backlink page.
SemRush Links: Total backlinks pointing to requested domain according to SemRush.
Majestic External B.: Total number of external backlinks to root URL.
Moz DA(Domain Auth.): Moz Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages. A Domain Authority score ranges from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank. Domain Authority is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, including linking root domains and number of total links, into a single DA score. This score can then be used when comparing websites or tracking the "ranking strength" of a website over time. Domain Authority is not a metric used by Google in determining search rankings and has no effect on the SERPs.
Moz PA(Page Authority): This value show the root page of this domain's Page Authority/ Page Authority (PA) is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engine result pages. Page Authority scores range from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.
Moz Rank: MozRank is a website ranking developed by SEOmoz similar to Google Pagerank and scaled 10-point measurement of website linking authority or popularity of a given page on the internet. MozRank is essentially a link popularity score that reflects the importance of a web page on the Internet in relation to others.
Majestic Trust Flow: Majestic Trust Flow is a metric shows that how trustworthy a site is by measuring its quality and is a score based on quality on a scale between 0-100. This number basically shows the quality of the websites linking to the site.
Majestic Citiation Flow: Majestic Citation Flow is a score between 0 and 100 to measure the link power the website or link carries. It reflects the amount of “link juice” that a site has and is able to pass onto another site through links.
SemRush Rank: SemRush Rank is kind of a website ranking calculated by SemRush similar to Google Pagerank.
Keywords in Top 100: Total number of keywords where site in Google's organic search top 100 according to SemRush.
Search Engines Indexing: Indexing is one one of the hardest factor if you have a big website, so we believe that search engine visibility is very important website value calculation. Index count shows also website content size. And huge content increase the possibility of visitors count and advertisement income too. Basically more content and more indexed page is always better.
Alexa Rank:Alexa Global Website Ranking. Alexa is one of the most common website tracker. It measures sites traffic and compares all other websites traffic. Unfortunately it doesn't give always correct values because of manipulations. But it is still the most trustable tracker. And without alexa rank values it is hard to estimate a domain value.